Our Team Members who have contributed immensely to our Growth
Founder & Managing Director
Prahaan is, “Diversity & Inclusion” Centered, Humanistic, Asian American Healthcare CFO & International Business Development
Prahalathan (Prahaan) Cumarasamy, Founder and Managing Director
Prahaan is, “Diversity & Inclusion” Centered, Humanistic, Asian American Healthcare CFO & International Business Development Entrepreneur, with over thirty + Years of Leadership in Domestic and International Environments. Prahaan’s thirty + year of professional paths raveled include:
· Over 50% as President/CEO/MD in domestic and international environments
· Accomplished board certified operational and financial management leader of hospital affiliated and independent physician practices, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Rural Health Centers (RHC), hospital clinical departments in the USA.
· Innovative international business development entrepreneur with over fifteen years of experience in developing global markets for American and European healthcare products and services in Indian sub-continent, APAC and MENA countries.
· Seasoned strongly credentialed accounting professional (Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Fraud Examiner) with over ten years of experience in accountability and management reporting of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations in domestic and international environments.
· Certified internal audit consultant, providing internal control assessments and compliance of government funded programs and grants (i.e. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability - HIPAA and Joint Commission Accreditation and Certification - JCAHO audits), and coordinating with external auditors.
· Business partner and management consultant of 800+ staff off shore Multi Vertical Business Process Management Services (BPMS) organization (offering comprehensive revenue cycle management, information technology, accounting and payroll services), providing internal control and clinical documentation support services to enhance physician-patient interaction and patient satisfaction (i.e. virtual scribe services).
Chief Operating Officer
She is an invaluable member of the YHC’s management team, with hands-on experience in each operational aspect of a new business
Sujatha is a founding member and stakeholder of the Yaanni Healthcare organization, and was the Operations coordinator for YHC’s parent organization, Medi Globe America.
She is an invaluable member of the YHC’s management team, with hands-on experience in each operational aspect of a new business (i.e. product licensing and registration, banking and asset management, domestic and international business development, logistics, staff recruitment and training, development of online and offline marketing and sales programs, development of social responsibility programs, corporate compliance, conceptual development of corporate and product specific websites and social media programs).
She is a confident personable leader with effective people management skills, culturally sensitive leadership ability and respectful soft skills.
She is actively involved in working with economically disadvantaged communities, and is in the organizing committee of a prominent charitable organization in Chennai.
Sujatha loves gardening, listening to music and mandala art in her leisure time.
VP – Sales and Marketing
He comes from the banking sector with immense experience in Sales and Marketing Business Development, and Customer Relationship Management.
Mr. Chandrasekhar joins Yaanni Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. as the VP – sales and Marketing
He comes from the banking sector with immense experience in Sales and Marketing, Business Development, and Customer Relationship Management.
He has to his forte, extensively developed and lead sales and business development teams both in India and the Middle East.
Mr. Chandrasekhar (Sekhar) joins Yaanni Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. as VP – Sales and Marketing, to utilize his experience and skills in developing the strategies required for the marketing of the brand, product offerings and services across India.
He is a hard-working, down-to-earth, amiable personality whose strength lies in developing personal relationships with his peers, colleagues, subordinates and clientele.
He handles challenges with patience and grit, which is a much-needed attitude in the current scenario as the entire globe is slowly returning to the pre-pandemic status.
Sekhar holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta and speaks English, Tamil, Hindi and Bengali fluently.
He loves to travel and spend time with his family. He is fantastic cook and often treats his family and friends to amazing cuisines.
Product Specialist - Active Iron
She has to her mettle, over 25 years’ plus of work experience in various industrial sectors
Ms. Vinutha Sekhar joins Yaanni Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. As the Product Specialist for Active Iron
She has to her mettle, over 25 years’ plus of work experience in various industrial sectors ranging from education, healthcare, hospitality, leisure and entertainment, real estate and information technology.
She is a creative and innovative thinker, who craves challenges and who is ready to work outside the comfort zone.
A motivated team player who consistently aims to push expectations and easily builds rapport with the people she meets.
She is constantly looking for ways to improve herself and loves to build skills that make her more valuable to the organizations she works with.
She believes in a customer-centric approach in her dealings and aims for a win-win situation during negotiations.
Other sectors worked in/ have exposure to, are as follows –
•Supply Chain Management
•Oil and Gas
Vinutha loves to read, watch movies, listen to music, knit, crochet, embroider and write in her leisure time. She is currently working on making amigurumis and improving her crochet skills.